Launching in spring 2019, the newest journal from the Advanced journal family, covering all aspects of intelligent systems-related research, is now open for submission.
Advanced Intelligent Systems will provide an open access home for high-quality scientific and engineering research on artificial systems that recognize, process, and respond to stimuli/instructions and learn from experience. This title covers interdisciplinary topics including, but not limited to, robotics, artificial and biomimetic intelligence, machine learning, sensors, and smart/responsive systems.
Advanced Intelligent Systems will cover:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Control Systems
- Smart Sensing Systems
- Directed Self-Assembly
- Neuromorphic Engineering
- Quantum Computing
Advanced Intelligent Systems will benefit from the support of a two-tier editorial board system, which includes:
Executive Advisory Board
- Kay Firth-Butterfield (World Economic Forum, Switzerland)
- Xiaodong Chen (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Toshio Fukuda (Nagoya University, Japan)
- Licheng Jiao (Xidian University, China)
- Barbara Mazzolai (Instituto Italiano di Tecnologia, Italy)
- Metin Sitti (Max-Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems, Germany)
- Mary-Anne Williams (University of Technology Sydney, Australia)
- Joshua Yang (University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA)
- Zhihua Zhou (Nanjing University, China)
International Advisory Board
- Madhu Bhaskaran (RMIT University, Australia)
- Judith Donath (Harvard University, USA)
- Sabine Hauert (University of Bristol, UK)
- Doo Seok Jeong (Hanyang University, Korea)
- Xian-min Jin (Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China)
- Hai (Helen) Li (Duke University, USA)
- Carmel Majidi (Carnegie Mellon University, USA)
- Sukho Park (DGIST, Korea)
- Raul Rojas (Freie Universität Berlin, Germany)
- Samuel Sanchez (Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia, Spain)
- Elizabeth Shriberg (Ellipsis Health, USA)
- Keiichi Tokuda (Nagoya Institute of Technology, Japan)
- Jianru Xue (Xi’an Jiaotong University, China)
- Yuanchun Shi (Tsinghua University, China)
- Li Zhang (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
- Ni Zhao (The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong)
Advanced Intelligent Systems is led by Editor-in-Chief Hakim Meskine, supported by editors Babak Mostaghaci, Huan Wang, and Floriano Cuccureddu. Esther Levy, the Editor-in-Chief of Advanced Materials Technologies, will join the editorial team as a consulting editor.
The journal homepage on Wiley Online Library can be found here.
To submit your paper to Advanced Intelligent Systems, please click the button at the bottom of this page!
To contact the editorial office with any questions or queries please email [email protected]