This year, the 5th Molecular Materials Meeting (M3) will be inaugurating the Lubrizol Young Materials Science Investigator Award, sponsored by Lubrizol. This is an international award intended to recognize the contributions of individuals globally. The award consists of SG$2500 for the Lectureship winner, and an award plaque. The awardee shall present the Lubrizol Award Lectureship at M3@Singapore (3 – 5th August).
Eligibility Requirements for Nominees:
Nomination is open to early-career material scientists, chemists, and engineers of any nationality from academia, industry, or national laboratories. Nominees must be of age 40 years or below on January 1, of the award year (2015, in this case).
Nomination submission checklist:
- Nominee particulars
- Date of completion of the most recent degree
- List of up to 10 publications most relevant to the award (include DOI)
- Complete publication list
- Brief statement describing the nominee’s primary accomplishments (limit: < 100 words)
- A letter of nomination from a referee (limit: 2 pages)
- Candidate’s curriculum vitae (limit: 2 pages)
- Registration at M3@Singapore conference (Aug 3-5 2015) [http://www.imre.a-star.edu.sg/page.php?n=Abstract+Submission&id=W532B535C537]
Submission of nominations:
For each nominee, please send your nomination for the 2015 Lubrizol Young Materials Science Investigator Award as a single pdf file.
Email: [email protected]
Subject: Lubrizol Award 2015 nomination
Nomination Deadline for 2015: 28th June 2015.
The award winner will be informed in mid-July 2015.