Journal of Applied Polymer Science Special Issue: Bio-based Packaging
Call for papers
Guest Editors: Journal of Applied Polymer Science Editorial Board member José M. Lagarón, Amparo Lopez-Rubio, Maria Jose Fabra (Institute of Agrochemistry and Food Technology, CSIC, Spain).
The Journal of Applied Polymer Science is delighted to invite you to submit papers for a Special Issue on Bio-based Packaging. The issue will feature work from some of the best researchers in this extremely exciting and technologically important field, and it will be made highly visible to the community.
The Journal of Applied Polymer Science is focused on applications of polymeric materials, thus topics covered in the Special Issue will include:
- high barrier materials;
- nanoscale biofillers and nanocomposites;
- active and intelligent polymers;
- recycling and biodegradability;
- proteins and polysaccharides;
- microbial polymers;
- bioresins and bioadhesives;
Manuscripts for this Special Issue will be:
- submitted through our online submission system;
- high quality contributions showcasing unpublished research;
- rigorously peer reviewed as any other paper in the Journal of Applied Polymer Science;
- clearly marked at submission by the authors as intended for the Special Issue on Bio-based Packaging.
Please alert the editors of the Journal of Applied Polymer Science if you plan to submit a paper for this Special Issue.