(1) This web site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “Cookies”, text files which are saved on your computer in order to analyse your use of the web site.
(2) The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the website (including your IP address) is communicated to a Google server in the USA and saved there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the website and to compile reports about website activities for the operators of the website and to provide other services associated with the use of the website and the Internet.
(3) Google may also communicate this information to third parties if this is prescribed by law, or insofar as third parties are commissioned by Google to process this data. Under no circumstances will Google combine your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser accordingly. However, we must point out that in this case you may not be able to use all of the functions of this website to their full extent.
(4) By the use of this website you consent to the processing of the data recorded about you by Google in the manner and for the purpose described above. You can find further details under http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacy/.
(5) “The data collection and data storage can be be opted out of at any time. In the face of discussions regarding web analytics with full IP-addresses, we like to point out that this website is using Google analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. Therefore we are processing only shortened IP-addresses in order to exclude a direct personal reference.”