In 2011 the Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Physics evolved to build on its half-century history by expanding its scope, and now offers a dedicated home for papers on polymer electronics, charge and energy transport, optical and optoelectronic properties, blends and devices. With our rapid peer-review and publication workflow, your paper can be online as little as 43 days after you first submit it, ensuring your peers can read it as soon as possible.
When you submit your paper to the Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Physics, you benefit from:
- Rapid, constructive peer review coordinated by our professional and impartial editorial team
- Online publication just 15 days after acceptance
- A broad, international audience for your work
- Highlights of the best papers on MaterialsViews news site and Editor’s Choice newsletters
Join these researchers working in polymer electronics who have published work with us recently:
- The phase behavior of a polymer-fullerene bulk heterojunction system that contains bimolecular crystals
Nichole Cates Miller, Roman Gysel, Chad E. Miller, Eric Verploegen, Zach Beiley, Martin Heeney, Iain McCulloch, Zhenan Bao, Michael F. Toney and Michael D. McGehee
- Physics of organic ferroelectric field-effect transistors
Jakob J. Brondijk, Kamal Asadi, Paul W. M. Blom and Dago M. de Leeuw
- The influence of solid-state microstructure on the origin and yield of long-lived photogenerated charge in neat semiconducting polymers
Obadiah G. Reid, Jennifer A. Nekuda Malik, Gianluca Latini, Smita Dayal, Nikos Kopidakis, Carlos Silva, Natalie Stingelin and Garry Rumbles
- Block copolymers for solar cell technologies
Paul D. Topham, Andrew J. Parnell and Roger C. Hiorns
- Organic transistors in the new decade: Toward n-channel, printed, and stabilized devices
Srinivas Kola, Jasmine Sinha and Howard E. Katz
Want to know how to prepare your manuscript for submission to the Journal of Polymer Science: Polymer Physics? Read our simple author guidelines here.
Or have a manuscript to submit already? Click here to access our submission website.