We are excited to announce the launch of a new Advanced journal family member: Advanced Therapeutics!
Advanced Therapeutics will provide a unique multidisciplinary forum for the best research in the next generation of therapeutics, such as targeted drug delivery, cellular and genetic therapies, personalized medicines and theranostics, as well as pharmacology, toxicology and drug discovery. Advanced Therapeutics is led by Editor-in-Chief Lorna Stimson, supported by editors Emily Hu, David Huesmann, Jos Lenders and Anne Pfisterer.
We are now accepting submissions! To submit your article please click here.
The aims and scope of Advanced Therapeutics are:
- Nanomedicine, including basic, translational and clinical research
- Medical chemistry, including discovery and design of (macro)molecular therapeutics
- Personalized and precision medicine, including pharmacogenetics and genomics
- Immunotherapy, including non-specific immunotherapy (interferons and interleukins), monoclonal antibodies, t-cell therapy, oncolytic virus therapy and cancer vaccines
- Therapeutic targeting, including identification and study of key biological macromolecules that influence disease processes, or change in response to pathological conditions
- Cellular mechanisms, including transduction, cellular communication and molecular diagnostics
- Combination therapy, co-administration of multiple drugs through a single system
The Executive Advisory Board includes:
- Xuesi Chen (Changchun Institute of Applied Chemistry, China)
- Omid Farokhzad (Harvard University, USA)
- Xiaohu Gao (University of Washington, USA)
- Christof von Kalle (National Center for Tumor Disease, Germany)
- Ali Khademhosseini (Massachusetts General Hospital Institute for Technology Assessment, USA)
- Twan Lammers (RWTH Aachen University, Germany)
- Zuang Liu (Soochow University, China)
- SonBinh Nguyen (Northwestern University, USA)
To contact the editorial office with any questions or queries please email [email protected]